Monday, January 17, 2011

Are you feeling lucky?

I've decided to enter the contest described at http://outoftheboondocks.blogspot.com/2011/01/microfiction-monday_17.html by Mama Badger, and to offer one of my own.
This should be especially fun since I've no idea who LG, et al are.  I'm just supposed to answer these questions and submit them. 
Hey, I'm feeling lucky, are you? 
If you answer the first set of questions, let Mama Badger know.
When you answer the second set, let me know. 

The Questions:

1) Who is MB's all time favorite Sesame Street character?
Coach, the bartender. His honesty and dry martini won MB's heart.

2) What is LG's favorite color?
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing.


3) If you were in prison, what would the crime be?
Murder.  Definitely murder, not divorce.  A clever, subtle murder that was nearly perfect.


4) Dark and swarthy or blond and beautiful? (which is really like asking who's cuter, LG or little o. What, you're not their Mom. You can have a favorite
Yes.
 
 
 
 
OK, now for Fay's quiz contest.  Answer each question totally honestly and let me know, via your comment how to find your answers.  I will choose the winner sometime in the near future. Winner will receive an all expense paid trip to someplace really cool, or something else.  Prize and winner will be determined by me and only me, however, I'm open to bribes.
 
Now for the questions:
 
1) True or false:  I feel much the same today.
 
2) True or false:  I have never cared for room temperature
 
3) Have you ever felt beside yourself and looked really fast and found out you weren't there?
 
4) Do you remember the 70s?
 
5) What is the meaning of life?
 
6) Give an analogy for something like a star.
 
 
Well, that's it.  Six questions.   I'm a psychotherapist and I'll know if you cheat, so don't even try it.

4 comments:

  1. 1) True
    2) False. Room temperature is my favorite temperature.
    3) No, I was always there.
    4) Absolutely, my worst and best decade.
    5) To be happy, joyous and free.
    6) A super nova is something like a star, only different.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Yes. I mean, I can't totally remember yesterday.
    2) True when it comes to water or soda to drink.
    3) I'm almost never there.
    4) I only had 3 months and 2 days, but I think they were rad.
    5) Having babies, right Nana Foo?!
    6) Like Britney Spears in 1999

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) True, unfortunately.
    2) False. Cold is overrated, hot gets old.
    3) Yes! Where am I?
    4) Oh yeah.
    5) You're not getting out alive, so have fun while you are here.
    6) A star is like an atom, only bigger.

    ReplyDelete