My blog friend, Barb awarded me a One Lovely Blog Award. So the deal is I have to talk about 10 things I like and then forward the award to ten people. I think that's how it goes. I'm really bad at instructions - especially after 5:00 p.m.
Things I like (in no particular order)
1) Long Lake outside Waupaca, WI. It is possibly the perfect place
2) The ridge outside Twin Oaks, NC where I used to live. It is no doubt the perfect place
3) Chip's creme brulee - especially maple. It's probably the perfect food
4) Juicy words.
5) Grilled Swiss on whole wheat with dill pickles.
6) Getting in bed with sheets that have dried on the line on a crisp autumn day with the windows open and 55 degrees outside.
7) A hug from a happy cat.
8) Dark nights with an impossible number of stars.
9) Schubert's Ave Maria done really, really well.
10) Being held by a strong tree.
Now for ten I'd like to award:
http://corticowhat.blogspot.com/ this man is simply incredible
http://thefirstbookoftesticles.blogspot.com/ this man will make you think, laugh, cry. He's brilliant.
http://wardenfiles.blogspot.com/ I'm currently in withdrawal from his blogs.
I'm just too tired to go on with this. It's not that there aren't more blogs I love. It's just
that I'm too technologically challenged and tired to list more.