1. If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh, why can't I?
You are not a bird.
2. Why do fools fall in love?
Non-fools know better.
3. Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
Those are vultures and you're on your last leg.
4. How much is that doggy in the window?
It had better be a shelter window because no one should buy animals from pet shops.
5. What was that promise that you made?
Never to tell you your zipper is down.
6. Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
He's just been out riding fences without a saddle for too damn long.
7. Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tomorrow maybe, next week. . . . not so sure.
8. Why do the stars go on shining, the sea keep on rushing to shore?
The light from millions of stars is just now reaching our atmosphere; usually it's the gravitational pull of the moon which creates tides and the mixing of cold and warmer water which creates motion. However, if a big earthquake happens or a big ol' space rock hits the ocean, it may cause a tsunami.
9. How'd she get them trousers on?
She got flat on her back on her bed and pulled and tugged at them, zipping them while a girlfriend pulled the snaps together.
10. Are the stars out tonight?
They are there, though whether or not you see them depends on ambient light, cloud cover, your eyesight and whether or not there are trees or buildings in the line of sight.